climate touch control

Joseph44

Hi Everyone long time absent Question:I have a 83 prk ave trying to restore I put all new a/c in then found out my touch control don't work. I tried a unit from e-bay didn't, I was told later you can not interchange this part must be vehical specific. My question did anyone else have this problem and what did they do to get the a/c working. I hope I didn't come all this way to find out I won't have a/c. Any help would be greatly appreciated I don't know what to do now. Please help if you can have a great week and a safe one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A flakey climate control with a flaky temp sensor could run you in circles for days when they were new and this is one of those things that didn't improve with age. On the bright side GM didn't reinvent the wheel with every model and year, but they did change the package.  If you absolutely have to you can rework the guts from a newer system and make them fit and work from the 83 dash control.

Suggest you might like to try one of these first.

Heater/AC Control
Buick Park Avenue ELECTRONIC TOUCH CLIMATE CONTROL DJB $50 J and S Auto Salvage USA-MI(Flint) Request_Quote 1-810-736-1170 Request_Insurance_Quote

And if you're located in Canada.

Heater/AC Control
Buick Park Avenue ELECTRONIC TOUCH CLIMATE CONTROL NOF $Call Grove Auto & Truck Parts - No US Shipping Can-AB(Spruce-Grove) Request_Quote 1-780-962-9600 / 1-800-256-1655