first timer

1933d1

I will be going to Hershey for the first time with a  show car and have lots of questions,  Where do I unload?  Where do I park the trailer?  I assume you drive the show vehicle into the show area,  Where do  I enter the show area?  Where do I get my packet?  Should I receive any information in the mail prior to the meet?

Your registration packet will be available at the Hershey Region Main tent beginning on Wed-Friday on the Chocolate Field (in the center by the restrooms but NOT behind the arena)  11-3 or Saturday at the show field.

If you marked off trailer parking when you registered there will be a permit for you to park on the free parking site. no parking at Pumpkin World this year due to construction.  However, trailer parking signs will point you to the right location which currently I believe is still planned for Rte 39.

You will find ample signage and info for entering the show field. 

If you had sent a SASE for a reply to your registration you would have received a confirmation otherwise nothing else will be sent. 

• Like 1

Congrats on entering Hershey!  Have you ever attended as a spectator?  It's pretty amazing when you drive in - after coming off of the main road, you drive under the pedestrian bridge, down towards and through the toll booths, along crowds and crowds of people cheering and clapping.  It really is something else!  Kind of overwhelming the first time you do it :) 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AACA Museum

Allow time in your schedule to visit the AACA Museum while you're in town!   We're just a mile up the road from the Meet Fields and have extended hours that week to accommodate lots of extra visitors.    Night at the Museum is our signature event for 10/5 in conjunction with the Club and Library.   We're opening a Route 66 Exhibit Gallery and are excited for a "Collector Car Conversation" with Wayne Carini and Ralph Marano moderated by Bill Warner!  Advance tickets required.

New for 2016 - Cars & Coffee "behind the scenes" in our storage building!  Thursday & Friday 7:30 - 10 AM - with coffee & donuts - Suggested donation $5 for AACA Members.

Enjoy your first Meet Week - it's amazing!

• 4 weeks later...