Need 33 chrysler royal 8 CT wheel cyl info/source.

Bernbaum's says they never saw a front cylinder with this bolt spacing. Who else might have new wheel cylinders? The pictures show the clean, new Bernbaum cylinder in the backing plate , compared to the original and bolt spacing measurements from both. Any leads appreciated. It's possible I can just move the bolt holes in the backing plate and use the new ones, but I'd rather not. 

IMG_0458.JPG

IMG_0459.JPG

IMG_0461.JPG

IMG_0462.JPG

I had the same problem on my 32 Dodge Brothers DL sedan.  I bought a new set of four that were supposed to fit.  The ones I got were stepped and had the same incorrect bolt pattern.  Unless you get really lucky, you probably won't find usable cylinders that will fit.  I had Hagen's rebuild and feline my originals and it worked out very well.  Exact, original fit and correct bores.

9 minutes ago, Taylormade said:

I had the same problem on my 32 Dodge Brothers DL sedan.  I bought a new set of four that were supposed to fit.  The ones I got were stepped and had the same incorrect bolt pattern.  Unless you get really lucky, you probably won't find usable cylinders that will fit.  I had Hagen's rebuild and feline my originals and it worked out very well.  Exact, original fit and correct bores.

What? You had your wheel cylinders lined with cat fur??

• 1 month later...