TxBuicks

2017 Buick Club of America National Meet Brookfield, WI July 5-8

Thanks Roy that is good info..That is not what they told me and I will call Joanne in the morning..Thanks

I was going to try one of the alternate hotel which is the Embassy Suites but the cost is even more $164.00 and UP THATS GOING THE WRONG DIRECTION

Chuck

I have a question on the Registration Form on the Bugle jacket and others may have it too, so I will post the question here.

Does the BCA Members Registration Fee ($35) cover just me or does it cover me and the wife?  The small print says:

'Includes Member/Spouse/Guest Participation . . .'    but then the #______ line makes one think you need to possibly put a # greater than 1 on the blank?

Same issue/question for the Non BCA Line.

Thanks!

Edited by Brian_Heil (see edit history)

One registration fee covers you and members of your immediate family.  So, if you want to bring your spouse and son, that's all included in one fee.  However, if you want to bring your spouse and 2 of your friends, The spouse is included but the friends will count as additional guests at $20 each.  Now that you point it out, it does look confusing.  I will take out the # line for future registration forms.

Edited by TxBuicks (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Thank you for the clear and quick response!

And interesting you knew we were brining our son, he loves to tour.  Picture of him and the wife enclosed.  Doubt he has part of the $35 to help out though.  He's always spending his allowance on treats.  Kids these days.

-1b519834cd3a9b59.jpg

• Like 1

Not sure all the tours for the 2017 Nationals have been nailed down yet. I understand the Volo Auto Museum is about 1hr away from the Nationals location and is an excellent place for car enthusiasts to visit. If not already on the tour list, it may be one to consider adding

• Like 1

Suzanne and the boys had a good time at Volo on our way back from Allentown while Teresa and I delayed in the Chicago area. From what I heard and the photos I'd have to agree that it would be worthy of a side trip if nothing else. 

I have a question for this national meet.  Is the judging manual that dated 2005 on the BCA website the most recent?   if not where do I go to download a copy? I've never made a National Meet yet but planning on making this one. Thanks!

• Like 1

The 2005 Judging manual is the latest and will be used in Milwaukee.  The one on the website is the most recent.

Greg,

Some may correct me as I may be wrong.  But a $20 registered guest is only in addition to a club member that would be registered for the show.  Non-member guest that wants to register; cost is $60.  See the registration form for what is included.

But if you only want to see the cars, there is no fence and no charge.  Thanks for your inquiry.

John

You're welcome.  I suggest you join the BCA, to be able to meet some members, rather than feel like someone outside, looking in.

John

On 1/15/2017 at 8:45 PM, jscheib said:

You're welcome.  I suggest you join the BCA, to be able to meet some members, rather than feel like someone outside, looking in.

John

I know the BCA is friendly.  Maybe phrase it a little differently, John:

Even outsiders looking in will be made at home.  Then they'll want to join the BCA!

The friendly treatment should begin even before they join.

Edited by John_S_in_Penna (see edit history)

after sendng in my dues, how long till my numbers come and conformation of joining the club?

thanks

Greg

ghildebrand@wi.rr.com

On 1/6/2017 at 7:40 AM, Brian_Heil said:

Thank you for the clear and quick response!

And interesting you knew we were brining our son, he loves to tour.  Picture of him and the wife enclosed.  Doubt he has part of the $35 to help out though.  He's always spending his allowance on treats.  Kids these days.

-1b519834cd3a9b59.jpg

A

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Does anybody know how the cars will be organized this year?  By category again or by year?  Sure would be nice if I could bring both my 57s in different categories and park them together...

• Like 1

This Larry agrees with Larry as the set up at Allentown was the most successful arrangement I had ever experienced!

• Like 3

Wildcat1562,

You do not have to wait for an official BCA membership to fill out a registration for the upcoming National Meet.  On the form, where it asks for a membership number, just write PENDING or NEW, and register as a member.  We will double check all of the numbers with the National Office before the show begins.

Welcome to the BCA.

• Like 3