Missed the Bus..

Dandy Dave

Took a wrong turn and ended up late. Sucks being me I guess... So I climbed in the Chartreuse Lady and Drove her to the Martin Guitar Factory... And as usual She performed wonderfully. What a ride baby! Tour proven once again. She got us there and back. Dandy Dave! 

IMG_1184.JPG

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)
  • Like 2

I was signed up for a Bus Tour that left from the Bulgari Complex where the Buick Nationals were held this year. Took a wrong turn and ended up going the wrong way for about 6 miles. Got turned around and then dealing with the lights and Traffic in that town is just about a nightmare. Especially in a 101 year old Buick. Missed the Bus so My options were, 1. Get a Taxi..45 Minute to 1 hour wait...Won't do. 2. Go back the the Motel, unhook the Trailer and take the Chevy, Suburban.. Bout as bad as waiting for the Taxi service. 3. Well The old Chartreuse Lady is Tour Proven so we went for a ride. It was about 15 Miles and she performed flawlessly as usual. Was well worth the trip and I would not have gotten this great Photo if I took the Bus. Dandy Dave!