Six Volt Borg Clock

kgm0612

Attached are photos of a Pierce Arrow Clock. Can someone identify the year and model this glove box clock was intended for? It looks and runs well. I would rather sell it here than on E-Bay to someone with a PayPal account.

Thank you in advance.

Kevin

DSC06769.JPG

DSC06770.JPG

DSC06771.JPG

1934 to 1938 rear clock, rather common, and as it is electric they are not often collected. I have several on the shelf, and I don't bother to advertise them as they just don't seem to sell well. They make nice shelf display items, and look good displayed in the garage. Yours looks very nice. Dave is a great guy and a true collector of all items of Automotive, I hope you work out a deal. Good luck.......my car has the identical clock.

imagesCA36N7Z9.jpg

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)

Thanks for the info. That really helps. Since the original movement was missing parts, I ended up buying  the current movement for this clock from a fellow in New Zealand. The original movement and NZ movement are both Borg. The NZ movement looks like a later 30's while the original looks like an early 30's design. Do you know where I might obtain the adjustment cable?