My '10 AA runabout

Howdy guys,<BR> Just want to brag about my Maxwell. Hope this gets specifically on the 'Registry' and not the AACA, VMCCA, world, etc. Been treating my little 2 cylinder like a china doll for 20 years until a new friend from Tulsa, OK (owns a AB)showed me how to DRIVE and enjoy her. Finished the 3rd annual Texas 1 & 2 CylinderTour like gangbusters. While there I learned that both cowl lamp brackets were switched during restoration all these years. Had Solars but recently put together a pair of gorgeous Westchester #6s with a little help from ebay. Also had been running a T ford carb for 20 years until I found a beautiful original from Queensland Australia!! Runs and idles much better now - and doesn't want to drive on the left side of the road either ! Write me - lets talk Maxwell 2 cylinders !!george.house@twc.state.tx.us

Maxwells are to be driven. I have an LC of '08 and a GA of '11. Don't know which I like better. Both are cruisers. These are surely a couple of the better products of Maxwell-Daimler. Let's get everyone on the Registry so we can communicate.

to "george.house@twc.state.tx.us"<P>I have a 1909 Maxwell two cylinder 14 hp runabout, model LD, fully restored. Car was allegedly ridden in by Teddy Roosevelt. Need to know a range of values for car for estate tax purposes. Can anyone give me some help?<P>Thanks,<BR>jpmclane@boylefirm.com<P><BR> jpmclane@boylefirm.com

<LI>null

• 2 weeks later...