Sign in to follow this  

'11 AB Exhaust

Hello From Australia. Would any fellow 'Maxwellites" have detailed drawings on how the exhaust system looks/bends for my AB I am currently restoring? I have the muffler and a motor, but nothing in between! Thanks in advance.<BR>Rick

The pipe from the exhaust ports to the muffler is a Y shape, very smooth flowing, the hot rod boys would love it. Sorry I don't have any dimensions. Much smoother than the intake side.<BR>Hope this helps.

Thanks Jim. I'll have a go at working it out. My main area of concern was how far from the muffler the 'Y' junction is, and detail of the nut set up for screwing onto the muffler.

Hello Rick: I have a 1911 AB with a good exhaust pipe.Since it is a "Y" shape I don't know how to measure it. Perhaps I could take some pictures and send them to you.<BR>I am the guy who is also working on the Maxwell Registry. We have 12 cars listed in Australia. Two of them are 1911 AB's. Are you one of them? If you can let me know an address we will find out. I will be coming to the Model T Rally in Goulburn Sept 30. Vern Campbell.