TC Porthole Window

I have in my office 2 pieces of the  TC Maserati Porthole glass.  I got them for very little cost. While they appear to have been installed, they each have the factory stickers on the glass so not sure what the situation was.  We acquired from a company that does not deal in this model.  Both have the delamination spreading around  the complete top pieces of both. I will sell them for $25 for both pieces just to get rid of for someone who would like spares. There is a $5 box/packing fee + UPS which should be minimal.  Please email me at info@prosourceglassintl.com if you would like.  Thanks,. Richard    ProSouurce Glass International  Andover, MA

Guest EmmettTC
20 minutes ago, ProSource said:

I have in my office 2 pieces of the  TC Maserati Porthole glass.  I got them for very little cost. While they appear to have been installed, they each have the factory stickers on the glass so not sure what the situation was.  We acquired from a company that does not deal in this model.  Both have the delamination spreading around  the complete top pieces of both. I will sell them for $25 for both pieces just to get rid of for someone who would like spares. There is a $5 box/packing fee + UPS which should be minimal.  Please email me at info@prosourceglassintl.com if you would like.  Thanks,. Richard    ProSouurce Glass International  Andover, MA

Do you have any pictures?