Corvettruck?

keiser31

It's not every day you see a sharp nosed, banana yellow, Chevy? truck. Call it hideous, FUBAR, butt ugly and anything else that can express an opinion, but when push comes to shove, you have to admit that whoever did this, did a darn fine job of making it fit. This thing gave me a chuckle and left me wondering if it comes in 2 and 4 wheel drive. 

• Like 2

On June 21, 2016 at 9:07 PM, Digger914 said:

It's not every day you see a sharp nosed, banana yellow, Chevy? truck. Call it hideous, FUBAR, butt ugly and anything else that can express an opinion, but when push comes to shove, you have to admit that whoever did this, did a darn fine job of making it fit. This thing gave me a chuckle and left me wondering if it comes in 2 and 4 wheel drive. 

Great minds think alike, they say.  This looks better put together than some of the other vehicles posted recently.  I'm actually intrigued to know more & maybe even see progress pics of the project itself.

Cort > www.oldcarsstronghearts.com
pigValve.paceMaker.cowValve | 1979 Caprice Classic (needs new owner)

"Did the trail of yellow brick come to an end?" __ Debby Boone __ 'Are You On The Road To Lovin' Me Again?'