Want to Buy Chrysler flathead 6

Hi all,

I am looking for a early flathead 6 - before 1932. 

This is for my Chrysler 1928 series 62 so preferably an engine number with M... and a 180ci

Condition not important but a recent runner would be a bonus.

Im in Australia, so would need some help with transporting here. ie. packing it into a crate of some sorts.

I have my fingers crossed.

Hi Mate,

Dammann in "70 years of Chrysler" records engine numbers from

P-175000 to C-1000 for the 1929 Series 65. Bore x Stroke 3 1/8 x 4 1/4 for 195.5 cu in.  Dammann wrote, "The series 65 received a new engine, which was in effect a bored version of the old."  I'm not much of a typist but your welcome to ring me on 0451512823. Cheers, Graeme

On ‎17‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 5:35 PM, maok said:

Hi all,

I am looking for a early flathead 6 - before 1932. 

This is for my Chrysler 1928 series 62 so preferably an engine number with M... and a 180ci

Condition not important but a recent runner would be a bonus.

Im in Australia, so would need some help with transporting here. ie. packing it into a crate of some sorts.

I have my fingers crossed.

Hey Maok,

There is a guy advertising on Justparts.com.au who is located in Albury NSW who has a couple of engines lying in a paddock. See attached link. He has a gold mine of different things down there.

http://www.justauto.com.au/justparts/search?current_page=1&urlname=&search_location_state=&location=HOWLONG&radius=&search_vehicle_type=PART&search_category=CarParts&search_details_lowest_price=&search_details_highest_price=&keywords=chrysler

Not sure if any good but hope helps in your search

mcgoo

Great! I hope to look at one here in QLD in a couple of weeks, so, if no luck with that one, I will come for a quick drive down to Sydney to see two.

I feel I'm being spoilt now...:)

• 1 month later...