RO

FS 1966 AMC Ambassador 990 Convertible $8,500

Good candidate for HPOF.   Original engine, top, interior, trim, lights, wheels, etc.   Older repaint Balboa Teal.  Auto tranny; AMC  327 V-8 2bbl; turbocast wheels; new Coker radial WW; has PerTronix III ignition and coil.  Sold on Bill of Sale as Alabama does not title cars older than 1975.  Call Randall or Nell Owen   256.971.9482 or email for more pics 

troglodytes@knology.net

DSC09657.jpg

102_4179.JPG

• Like 1

Wow, that's a really clean, unusual V8 convertible for the price of a 10-year-old Honda. The interior is gorgeous!

Nice!

1 hour ago, Imperial62 said:

I agree 100%.  This won't last at that price.  Small but powerful V8, phenomenal colors, one of my favorite colors.  I wish I was there on my savings, close but not quite.  Thanks for offering!

Imp, stop wishing and dreaming, get in this cool ragtop and GO! You can always get more money, but time is finite. Leap before you look! I have never regretted stretching myself beyond my limit to buy my 1929 Cadillac--I count it as one of the best decisions I've ever made, actually. This car is worth more than they're asking, so if you buy it and don't like it, you can turn it into cash that you can use to buy something else.

You've been shopping long enough, it's time to play!

On 6/15/2016 at 8:59 AM, Imperial62 said:

I agree 100%.  This won't last at that price.  Small but powerful V8, phenomenal colors, one of my favorite colors.  I wish I was there on my savings, close but not quite.  Thanks for offering!

Jake,

Did you buy the AMC Ambassador convertible?

One of our locals has a very similar car, and is is a great driver.