Problems with ACD Club Web site

Hello, I have a question. Has any body had trouble with the ACD web site. I have been a club member for a few years and was never able to log into any of the forums and post anything on the site. I did not renew my membership this year as of yet. Every time I go to the site it down loads all broken up. And if I go to the web site to log in it will say it has my email, but will not let me in. And not let me change my password. Am I missing something on my end? 

What is the deal? Did they have the same web company build the site that did the goverment health care site? I guess when it is fixed and working I will rejoin the club. Just thought listing the Auburn Boattail Speedster on the site would be a good spot to get it in front of club members. Guess that is not an option right now.

I've had trouble logging in for a while.  I lost my cached password on one of my computers and have not been able to figure it out or recover it.

I figured it was just me but I am in technology for a living so not being able to figure it out means that I'm either really bad at what I do or the site has issues.