WTB - 320 Staright Eight Block or Engine for 1949 Roadmaster

Dan O

On 6/11/2016 at 0:59 PM, Dan O said:

I need a good block for my 1949 Buick Roadmaster 76s with Dynaflow.  I'd like to find one sorta near Houston, Texas.  Will buy whole engine if need be.

Like this? Forgot it in the pm. Dan I already sent U a private message. I looked and it's not been read yet.IMG_20160530_202303.jpg

Edited by Guest
Dim bulb! (see edit history)

On 6/12/2016 at 6:54 PM, smithbrother said:

One with INSERTS would be my choice, but if you are a purist, then you might not want. 

Dale in Indy

After the first 5,000 engine production in 1949 they all had inserts, so check your numbers, might not be a prob even for a purist!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Guest RPM-Motorsports-Inc
On 6/11/2016 at 0:59 PM, Dan O said:

I need a good block for my 1949 Buick Roadmaster 76s with Dynaflow.  I'd like to find one sorta near Houston, Texas.  Will buy whole engine if need be.

Hi,
We might have the parts you’re looking for.
Only a very small portion of our inventory is online.
If you get time give our parts department a call toll free 1-888-223-1864 or 507-377-1138. We are open Monday through Friday 9-4:30 central time.
Thank You
Doug
RPM Classic Parts

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies - I have sent some private messages to some of you.  Yes, I have decided against repair of a stressed block and need to replace the block.  I have a freshly rebuilt head and the manifolds, etc but do need a block.

12 hours ago, Dan O said:

Thanks for the replies - I have sent some private messages to some of you.  Yes, I have decided against repair of a stressed block and need to replace the block.  I have a freshly rebuilt head and the manifolds, etc but do need a block.

Please check Ur private messages

Edited by Guest (see edit history)