30dodge35

DodgeBrothers National meet in Budd Lake, NJ

I hope everyone got home OK. Never knew there were so many hills in N.J. Did anyone get an accurate count of the cars?  There were certainly some rare DBs there, two Victory roadsters, three DA Sport Sedans, two '32's, two suburbans. Wasn't just a bunch of black touring cars dragging a dead chicken!!

Edited by nearchoclatetown (see edit history)

What a great display across all models of the DB brand I am traveling from Western Australia to Queensland on the east coast to the annual DB rally at Warwick We will be riding with  friends in their DB Senior Sedan Looking forward to going as we will catch up with many of the Aussies that were in Detroit in 2014 Western Australia in a very beautiful State but its so far from the east coast Cities Not complaining it adds a challenge to the trip 

Hopefully I will be able to post some photos after the event  

Well made to Miridam Mississippi 

1089 miles 

about 320 more

no problems Big dodge running great , 30 being a good trailer queen

image.jpg

Nice bunch of pics guys! Thanks, wish I could have been there.

Another really nice 36 LC pickup! Where do they find those 1 year only, pickup only, hub caps? I sure would like to find a full set for mine.

I wish you had been there too Dave. My nagavator from Bend got us lost every day. Had fun and good weather! The '36 truck is very nice and will be at the meet in 2018.

Are we sure it was the navigator giving wrong direction? Or operator!

36 LC has a nice set of car hupcap on it, Wally looking for a truck set, you got any