1989 Chrysler TC Maserati Convertible

1989 Chrysler TC Maserati Convertible! 5 cylinder turbo, manual, with only 29,727 miles! 
The interior is in fantastic condition! Supple soft leather interior- just what the Maserati promised and delivered for these cars. The exterior needs a detailing which I am trying to get done soon. 
The car started a a few months ago but died. Did not restart and haven't tried since.  Could just be a battery. Stored in a garage for the past few years. On/off in garage or tarp previously.
Single owner, clean title. I am selling for my Father inlaw, but you can speak to him with any specific questions, etc.
Come take a look and make an offer.
 $5500, make an offer!
Thanks! Located in WI near Milwaukee - Hartland WI

image3 (1).JPG

image2.JPG

image2 (1).JPG

image1.JPG

image1 (2).JPG

image1 (1).JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Are you near Milwaukee?

Come stop by and see the car- June 16th 2016!

Then make an offer!

I would like to add that the soft-top is available as well and I believe is in excellent condition.

Thanks!

I am not in the market right now, but just for better luck on selling this car, if you could give more description on the starting issue that would help. The #1 worry to a potential buyer on a 16V engine is if the head is cracked or warped, as they are specific to this car (so only 501 exist). If you could give more information about the conditions of it not running, that would definitely be helpful to potential buyers. Also, you would most likely have more luck by taking quality photos, cleaning it up a bit, diagnosing the no-start problem, and putting it on eBay. Hope this helps!

Edited by alexob53 (see edit history)