JohnD1956

2016 Forum Happy Hour: NEW: Evidence added 8/1/16

Arrangements have been made for the 2016 Forum Breakfast.  It will be a late breakfast, coinciding with Happy Hour.  Details are below.  Please add your name here if you plan to attend, so we can get a count.

NEW INFORMATION:

Wednesday 7/13/2016:

Link to a road map added.  Allow at least 20 minutes travel time due to road construction and possible rush hour traffic.  see Post # 49

Friday July 29th

4:00 - 6:00 PM  NOTE: THIS IS CHANGED FROM A 4:30 START TIME TO STARTING AT 4:00 PM. 

Hanoverville Roadhouse  http://hanovervilleroadhouse.com/     We will be separated from the other patrons.

map from Bulgari Property

This restaurant is just a short distance away from the Best Western Leigh High Valley conference center.

Every one will be responsible for your own beverages and food.  Happy Hour Drinks are 50 cents off.   Here is a list of potential appetizers:

Coconut Shrimp...$10.95  w/ Orange Horseradish Marmalade
Fried Mozzarella Sticks...$7.95 w/ Marinara Sauce
Shrimp Cocktail...$13.95 w/ Six Jumbo shrimp, cocktail sauce
Chicken Wings...$9.95, Tossed in hot sauce
Pierogies....$6.95, Sauteed onions and sour cream
or folks can also order directly off the menu, as they prefer. 

Once again there will be a Flea Market swap, following the same general rules we used the last few years.
I hope these arrangements are satisfactory, and I hope we have a good turnout.  Please be sure to let us know if you plan to attend. 

Edited by JohnD1956 (see edit history)
  • Like 6

Late breakfast...should work for Mike :rolleyes:

Separated from other patrons...for their sanity and safety from the breaking glass no doubt. 

I will definitely be there. I will need to confirm whether any others of the clan are interested in attending. 

• Like 4

Question: Minors allowed where we will be? Obviously they wouldn't be served certain elixirs. 

Count me in, maybe the wife, but briefly as I must wait for bus returns and other dinner arrangements.  In I count correctly, that makes 11 or 12.  (save you adding)

John.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Thriller said:

Question: Minors allowed where we will be? Obviously they wouldn't be served certain elixirs. 

Yes, Minors should be allowed.  We will be seated in the main dining room, not the bar. 

11 hours ago, Thriller said:

• Like 1

I have an inquiry in to the restaurant, to see if we can start 1/2 hour earlier,  4 Pm instead of 4:30.  That will give those attending the BHA Banquet a little more time to make the trip there.  I'll post the answer when I get it.

• Like 2

The starting time for this event has been moved ahead by a half hour.  :P 

Since the BHA Banquet is almost 20 miles away, those attending will be pressed for time.  Therefore, please do your best to arrive at the Forum Happy Hour by 4 PM.

Thanks

• Like 2

I plan to attend.

• Like 2

I will be there. May have my son with me, TBD for him at this point. Thanks for coordinating.

• Like 2

I just booked my hotel yesterday. Sending show registration tomorrow. I will be there. 

• Like 5

I signed up for a bus tour on Friday. I hope they're back before starting time. Dandy Dave! 

Well I'll be dog-gonned!  Dandy Dave, on a bus!  Who'd of thunk?  Hope someone gets a picture so we can prove it later...:D:lol:

Thanks for arranging the 2016 Forum Breakfast/Happy Hour, John!

I plan to be there with my father.

Ike

• Like 1

Please count me and one guest to attend, and thanks for coordinating!

• Like 1

On May 28, 2016 at 9:27 AM, JohnD1956 said:

Well I'll be dog-gonned!  Dandy Dave, on a bus!  Who'd of thunk?  Hope someone gets a picture so we can prove it later...:D:lol:

Well now JD. I could not pass up a tour of the Martin Guitar Factory being the old picker and grinner that I am... Dandy Dave! 

• Like 2

Well, by golly, bring your "pickin" tools along with the Lady. 

John

I'm in!  Thanks for arranging this John!

• Like 2