FOR SALE: 1991 Chrysler TC by Maserati

Guest mark_andrews

Guest mark_andrews

Hello TC friends,

I've decided to sell my 1991 Chrysler TC by Maserati. My car's vin# is ZC2FS1203MB207414. It's red with ginger interior and has the V6 engine with automatic trans-axle. The car has both tops (hard and rag), with good Viper Radial HX high performance tires.  According to the records that came with the car when I bought it (October 2015), the car is #1157 of 1636 ever made. The odometer stopped working at 60,000 miles, so I  really have no idea how many actual miles is on the car. The engine is strong, but the transmission is starting to slip and I just don't have the time or the money to invest in the car. She really needs a better home than what I can provide.

I paid $2400 for her last year, but would take considerably less. Does $1500 sound like a good price; how about $1000? I just need to sell it ASAP because I don't want to keep paying for insurance on a car I'm not driving. So if anyone out there is interested, please contact me and let's do this fast. I'm about 30 miles north of St. Louis, on the Illinois side of the Mississippi River. My private email address is mark_ventimiglia@yahoo.com and I can be reached here 24/7. Also, my phone number is 618-259-0043, but email is a better way to reach me.

Thanks in advance!

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mark. Sorry to hear you're parting with the TC, but I understand the struggles of the costs of having two cars, especially if you're not driving one of them and with the costs of insurance getting so high nowadays. I'm actually located on the IL side of the STL metro as well. I've got a '90 TC that I've had for years. Wanted to see if you still have the car or have had any interest. Not sure I'm really looking for another TC right now, but might be interested. Also, has the odometer been broken since you bought the car? Did the previous owner have any idea approximately how many miles were actually on it? Just let me know whenever you can. Thanks.

-Blake

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mark_andrews

Hi Blake,

Thanks for the message. Unfortunately I sold the car. Sorry I didn't see your message sooner. I've had a lot going on and haven't been online lately. Hey, do you know how to delete this account? Since I don't have a TC anymore, I really don't see any point in keeping this account.

Thanks.

Mark