(FS) 62k Original Miles 1989 Chrysler tc by Maserati

Guest craycar13

Guest craycar13

1989 Chrysler tc by Maserati with barely 62k miles on it. This car has had only two owners including myself. The car was specially made for the first owner in Italy by Maserati. This car has always been garaged and taken care of with regular tuneups. The car has never been smoked in. There are no mechanical problems now and don't appear to be any in the near future, I have it regularly checked by a mechanic. The first owner was an elderly man who only drove it in the summer and even then it was never his primary vehicle. It spent most of its time in his garage which is why it has such low miles. I had it looked at by a mechanic before buying it and it was and still is in EXCELLENT condition . 
Its turbo engine runs terrific. It comes with both the soft top which folds into the car itself and the hard top which is removable from the car. Neither of the tops leak, they are completely sealed tight. It gets 25-30 combined mpg. There is a spare tire in the back seat as well (see pictures). This car has never been in an accident or even a minor scrap up with a curb and the exterior shows that it has been taken care of as such. 
This car has been babied its whole life and will make someone very happy. BRAND NEW windshield was just put in and looks incredible. If you are interested in seeing the CARFAX I have the whole CARFAX available for this car and would be happy to email or text it to you. I am available through text, call or email. I can answer any questions you may have. 

My Name is C.J. 509-688-5174 or craycar13@gmail.com

The car is also listed on Hemmings.com where more pictures are available.

Price: $5,999.00

IMG_2409.JPG

IMG_1092.JPG

IMG_2407.JPG

IMG_7379.jpeg

IMG_2091.JPG

IMG_2258.JPG

IMG_2266.JPG

IMG_1090.JPG

IMG_2414.JPG