mid 20's Graham Brothers in pieces in MS

Guest DeDe1

Guest DeDe1

I need a little help with date/age of this automobile. Its all mostly there plus many extras.. like motor parts and headlights.

Located in Mississippi. Looks like some type of deliver truck or something along that lines.

I can take other pics as requested. Plus I need to dig boxes of others parts out of shed to photograph.

Any info would be helpful. The poor thing is just rotting away sitting in the southern humidity. 

It was under some protective cover but that has gave way and fallen over. Luckily it didnt fall on this piece of history.

P_20160422_083102.jpg

P_20160422_083040.jpg

Edited by DeDe1
new pic (see edit history)

See attached photo. Sorry for poor resolution. This from a book "The Dodge Story". 

How do you know for sure this is a Graham. Dodge and Graham did a lot of interbreeding in the early years. They shared a lot of parts. This is a Depot Hack. Wood work a major item here. If wood is still good it would help in any restoration. Otherwise looks like wood may provide good pattern pieces.

I suggest you submit this in the "Dodge Brothers" portion of this site. My be others that can help you.

I have a 29 DB as shown in my profile.

hack.jpg

More than likely a CT Cantrell Body. Very, Very, Very rare. Please save it and bring it back to the original form it deserves.

I believe it's more recent than a 1919 model, my guess initially would be around 1927.

Can you retrieve any frame numbers or floorboard ID tag info ? Please let us know more !

It's well worth the $4-$5000 he's asking for it.

http://www.coachbuilt.com/bui/c/cantrell/cantrell.htm

Cantrell 1.jpg

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)

It is a late 1927 124 model with the so called "fast four" engine. The front crossmember is a dead give away. I'm rather partial to those, especially a station wagon! Please save and restore it back to original.

• Like 1

Any news ?

Can you please share more with us on the Dodge Brothers section on this forum even if you don't purchase the vehicle ?

Here is the link for the Dodge Brothers section:

http://forums.aaca.org/forum/38-dodge-dodge-brothers/

This 3/4 ton chassis was Dodge Brothers but labeled Graham Brothers starting on Jan 3rd, 1927

Redbook 27 to 28 GB Jan 3 1927 changed from DB commercial cars to GB.jpg

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)

Guest DeDe1

Hey... Im so glad to have this info... I can post more pics and get id numbers or tags if you can tell me where to look for them.

P_20160422_082809.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...