Packard Parts For Sale

Packard Don

I'm heading to my workshop again on June 23th to around July 3rd, 2018 so be sure to let me know what you need!  I also have 1964-1968u Imperial parts. These are all parts that were bought as spares for the many Packard I owned and from several cars that I parted out. The parts range from 1939 to 1956 but mostly in the 1951 to 1954 era although I do have a few older parts too. I have very few early postwar parts before 1951 but there are some and I also have some NOS parts that either came as part of an old dealer's stock that I bought decades ago or were parts that I bought for my own cars but never used. A number of parts are specific to Henney-Packards too. Just look at the classified ads on my Packard / IMPERIAL page linked below for details and use the site's search engine to find what you need.

Edited by Packard Don
UPDATED another upcoming shop visit (see edit history)

• 3 months later...
Guest Steve Dupont

Hi,

I checked around, but didn't SEE what I needed for a 1954 Packard Panama Super Clipper, so I thought I would ask.

We are looking for a pair of Front signal lights with lenses, doesn't hurt to check

IF you happen to have them, (dont need to be in pristine shape, we just want the car complete) Please send me a message with Price PLUS shipping.

We prefer Credit card, COD or Paypal for payment if possible..

Thank You!

I have lots of parts but, as it's a hobby rather than a business, only a fraction of them are listed. I do have a very nice pair of housings that were apparently rechromed at some point but the reason I haven't listed them is that I also have two 1954 Packard Patricians and any time I sell a part for one, I end up having to buy another later and usually at a higher price! That said and if I have spares, I may be willing to sell them and probably also have some used ones so if you're not in a rush I can check the next time I'm there. Either way, the reflectors, if I have them, will be used and in need if restoration and I know I don't have the lenses but I believe that reproductions are available elsewhere, or they were a few years ago.

Edited by Packard Don (see edit history)

Guest Steve Dupont

I am definitely interested... We are not in any HUGE hurry, we just want to get it all assembled as soon as we can and this is the only thing holding up the project.. We are not looking for "show car" quality, just as long as there is chrome, pitted is fine or NOS is fine also, as long as we can hook them up. We may also be looking for the center grill that the turn signals attach to, IF you need pictures I can get them when asked for.. We dont have the turn signals at all but we have a grill that has no chrome! It also doesn't have the "waterfall" so we are not interested in that for the grill NOR do we want the holes pre drilled for the waterfall...

Also, if it isnt to much hassle, could you post pics of what you have so we can sort of determine if it is what we definitely need... we had someone say they had them, we bought and they were to a 1955 and those did not even come close to fitting!!

Thanks for everything!!

I'll definitely take photos of anything I find and no chance of mixing up the years as I know 1951-1954 Packards inside and out. The parking lights you need are the same for all models and bodies of 1953 and 1954 Packard and Clipper.

I know I don't have a spare center bar for the grill of a senior model but I might have one that you need without the waterfall holes for a Clipper but I'm not sure so I'll check that too when I'm next there at the shop. However, none of these parts should be difficult to find so if someone else has them for you, don't hesitate to get them!

Guest Steve Dupont

Thanks! We have had this car sitting above the garage for many years, last year we sent it out to "just get the motor to run" the mechanic, never touched it, left town and sold several parts off of the car to finance his journey! I just got the motor running ( was easy, bad fuel pump and new battery).. Replaced the two fender extensions, a few pieces of body moulding and the hood ornament, and now we are at the final stage of the "fix".. turn signals.. and of course the center grille (we might just have it dipped)  oh and we redid the interior also.. When it is finished, the owner of the car will be giving it to his son to "do whatever he wishes" (hopefully, fully restore it) 

Well, I will look forward to your information!

Thanks again!

• 1 month later...

I got to my Oregon shop today and so far have made only a quick look and found a number of 1953-1954 parking light housing and even some reflectors that I didn't know I had.  One pair of housings goes to one of my cars so, of course, it's not for sale.  However, there is another pair that needs minor repair but somewhere I have a rechromed pair that might suit your needs even better although I haven't located it yet. I even found an NOS pair of reflectors that I apparently bought for one of my Patricians but I sure don't recall buying them so it was a surprise to me!

On the grill horizontal bar, unfortunately the bar that I was sure I had for a junior is actually for a senior so won't help you even though it's in good condition.

Guest Steve Dupont

We are still looking, Thought I had everything and guy turned out to be a scammer, so "to good to be true" still remains!! 

Thanks for all your help

Craig's List and one of the car forums to which I am active are notorious for that. Not too long ago someone tried to sell me a steering wheel for my Imperial and the photo they sent was directly from a steering wheel restoration site! I recognized it immediately.

For the parking light housings, I've still not located the rechromed pair even though I came across them the last time I was here. Here is what I found so far and I have lots of other 1953-1954 brightwork, such as the grill wrap-arounds, as well.

I'll keep looking and post if I find the others but I am beginning to suspect that the pair I was saving for my own car may be them. One of my Patricians has the complete grill but the other has no grill at all so as I find pieces for it, I set them aside but after a massive parts move from California to Oregon a decade ago, things are still out of order!

Guest Steve Dupont

We are interested in the reflectors and the pair of housings... Just to be sure it is $120.00 all included?

Will the reflectors and housings fit in one box safely? 

How do you get paid? 

Just so you are aware: we dont send via moneygram or western union..for obvious reasons! As I stated in previous emails and posts

That's right but as a reminder, the parts you chose will need some work, which is why the low price. I think they'll fit in one box but I won't know until I try as I don't want to fold the old wires too much.

To buy, each one has Add to Cart buttons (PayPal) below the description so simply press the button for each item, then follow the PayPal cart prompts.  You can contact me easily by PM through this site, use the Contact form on mine, or reply through PayPal once you've purchased the parts.  I am deaf and do not have a telephone but my shop is very, very rural and totally off the grid without one anyway.

• 2 months later...
On 8/11/2016 at 9:51 PM, Steve Dupont said:

Hi,

I checked around, but didn't SEE what I needed for a 1954 Packard Panama Super Clipper, so I thought I would ask.

We are looking for a pair of Front signal lights with lenses, doesn't hurt to check

IF you happen to have them, (dont need to be in pristine shape, we just want the car complete) Please send me a message with Price PLUS shipping.

We prefer Credit card, COD or Paypal for payment if possible..

Thank You!

What color is your 54 Packard Panama.  The one I owned was yellow with a black top and original interior.

• 5 months later...

Hi Steve,

Sorry, no.  Unfortunately I have never owned any prewar senior cars.  Thank you for your interest, though, and good luck in the search.

By the way, if you come across a pair of good and complete Pacific doors, I might be interested, especially if they are equipped with factory power windows.

Don

• 1 year later...