1916 Overland Top

kings32

Looking for info on top parts on a roster  pictures would help .  Starting on a car that has been sitting for along time. I don't  know what is missing if any thing . could use some help.  I will get some pictures when I get the car in my shop  . Kings 32  Thanks

I guess there isn't any  1916 overland owners out there.  Found some parts in a antique shop today .  Talked to wheel wright today  in Waynesbough  Pa . He is going to do the wood wheels .   Very nice guy.   What a shop !   Kings32

Be glad to help you with top related issues, or make a new top for you.  Am booked up for 2016 but could schedule something for next year, or if you're just looking for advice, that's free and anytime!

Calimers for wheels is the best, a little more expensive and you have to be patient, but wheels Bill makes are 100 year wheels, like the originals.

feel free to contact me, David Coco Winchester Va David.coco@comcast.net 540-5332885. 

Seek out and join the WOKR (Willy Overland Knight Registry). There are over 50 people who belong and own a 1916 Overland.

They are a great group of people always willing to help others.

Thanks everyone , Bill is a great guy  . Got to talk to him and see his shop .  Dave thanks I will be in contact as soon as I get the car in my shop . I am doing the car for a local family , the car has been in the family for a long time her grandfather started on it ,but didn't do much . Looks like most of it is there plus extra parts .  Kings32

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks    No there are no extra parts , I haven't got the car in the shop yet . Don,t know yet what is missing if anything .   Do know the car has a lot work to do on it .  but we need to save these cars  . Kings32