1955 Roadmaster 4-dr. sedan very nice

Pete Phillips

Browsing the Craigs' Lists tonight. I defy anyone to find a nicer 1955 Roadmaster anywhere near this price. If this car isn't sold by this weekend, then something is wrong with the old car market. Look at the condition for the price the seller is asking. Everything looks correct and original to me. Who says you have to spend $10,000 to get a nice, showable, driveable mid-1950s car?
https://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/5521543922.html

Not mine, but is very tempting.

• Like 1

You're not kidding, Pete!  Somebody needs to buy this  somewhat rare Roadmaster sedan, you don't see them very often.  While it's not a four-door hardtop it does have the French curve back window, much nicer than the 54 sedan back window.  Attractive color also, a lot going for this car 

That's not a car for everyone.  If Jake has been watching a similar car at 10,500,  described as a decent price, for two years, then that tells you the market.  While the color is not exotic ( like a red of any sort) the car is still huge, and a paint job of any fair quality will automatically put the owner over 10,500 invested.  I submit that what is wrong with the old car market is it is still way overpriced.

• Like 1