1927 Peerless Owners Instuction Manual?

jkissing

About a year ago I saw on aaca the "owners instruction manual for a 1927 Peerless". This had great illustrations of interior, instruments and interior layout, many pages.  Where did it go or does anyone have a copy they can spare?

Thanks   jkissing@uvic.ca

Thanks for writing in. Peerless owners manuals are fairly easy to find on places like ebay. The last time I looked there and typed in "Peerless owners manuals", I got pictures of 26 for sale...different years and models from 1906-1930. I think there were 2 for the 1926-1928 6-80. Owners and sales manuals are usually in the $30-100 range. I bought a copy of the above manual (says "PEERLESS SIX-80 Instructions and Description") for about $8 three years ago, but it was a little bit raggedy and was missing the cover. Another place to look is the excellent  www.autolit.com site. They have a huge assortment of Peerless literature AND they are owned by a Peerless Motor Car Club member and owner of a 1920 Peerless Limousine.

Jeff thank you for the offer.

I did see one posted by Truckman about a year ago and never thought to copy it  and now it is gone, poof.

As I sold my 6-80 26' Peerless (project) I was going to pass it along to the new owner.  He is a "Bodyman" so he stand a better chance for restoring the car than I for all the years I had it. I will pass along your generous offer to him.

Thanks for your help

• 5 weeks later...