v12 engine questions

im a mechanic in a small town in Iowa. A ustomer recently brought me in a basket case 36 v12 Zephyr engine. The motor has been part for 15 yrs. It came in in boxes.What I am looking for is a picture of this motor in pieces ( exploded view ). I found 1 souce or parts (Kanter ) and they recommended ontacting Lincoln Owners. I know its missing valvs ,springs, keepers, possibly some lube pipes, etc. I would love to get this engine into operating condition by summer as the owner is in his 70's and wants to hear his old Zephyr run again. Any help would be greatly appreciated by all parties concerned.The following phone # s addresses are where anyone that can help can contact me.<P>Fax; 712-376-2157<BR>work # 712-376-2656<BR>my e-mail; tjohnson@midlands.net<BR> <BR>work mailing add.; Olson Garage home mail; Mark Bierman<BR>box 472 box 149 <BR>Marcus , Ia 51035 Marcus, Ia. 51035 <BR> <BR>I hope somebody can help me. Thank You,<BR>Mark <P>"Steven C. Olson" <steve@nwidt.com>

HEY it's a piece of cake just go to "SOURCES on the LOZ web site. O Brown has the literature you will need to the the complete job. Good luck. Hey and don't forget to take out the freeze plugs on the bottom of the block and clean it out, otherwise you will have heating problems.<P>BILL Uhouse smile.gif" border="0

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies. Starting to work on the old jewel in the rough. Sending the crank and cylinders out to be redone. I did find out that this motor has been apart for 30 plus yrs.. Thanks to petrg for posting my e. mark