flackmaster

Dallas to Northeast (Upstate NY) available April...

Greetings - I am planning another trip to Upstate NY.  Going up with my Dodge Pickup and 18' tilt bed open trailer.  Will haul off-route within reason.  Not certain as to timing yet, probably latter part of April.  How can I help?  Thanks!

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 2:20 PM, flackmaster said:

Greetings - I am planning another trip to Upstate NY.  Going up with my Dodge Pickup and 18' tilt bed open trailer.  Will haul off-route within reason.  Not certain as to timing yet, probably latter part of April.  How can I help?  Thanks!

I have a person in Fort Wayne, Ind. that wants to purchase a pick up bed from me but can't seem to get someone to haul it for him.  I live in Columbia, MO - central part of state.  Is this something that might work with you?  If so could you call him at 260-615-6098?  I will text him to say that he might be getting a call from you.  Thank you very much for your consideration in this matter.  Jay Self, Columbia, MO

I have no idea if this is anywhere near where you're going, but I have a fender at a yard in Oklahoma and drive it to a place in lower NY state.

Keith

• Like 1

Keith - private message sent - any chance of the fender finding its way to the "Pate" swap meet in Texas next weekend at the Texas Motor Speedway?  If so, getting it to southern NY will neither be a problem, or expensive...