My Hot Water heater

Just finished installing and cranking up My<BR>40 Z . Presently with the cold weather in pahrump Nevada I'm using it as my 12 cylinder hot water heater to heat the garage ha! see attached nullnull <P>Bill Uhouse

Hi Bill, the attached's didn't make it here to Santa Cruz, but it is cold here too. So much for a moderate winter everyone was talking about last week, glad your Z is running, hope it is up to all of your expectations, take care-

Yes Rolf it runs like it came off the show room floor back in 1940, only it has the up graded oil pump and the harden vavle seats and valves, with the jeep hydraulic valve lifters.The vacum is better then I figured and sucks that Columbia in over drive like it's suppose too.THe Windshield wipers seems to run faster then I expected, I've got to slow them up, but haven't figured out how to slow them down, maybe I have to put a valve in the vacum line to reduce the vacum!<P>I tried to put the picture in my post, but can't figure why it didn't show up!<P>BILL