Jump to content

Is this puller Ford specific or generic? what does it pull?


Recommended Posts

It's for Ford hubs. It clamps on the recess that is just below the axle nut. As you tighten it, the outer cone squeezes the inner fingers tightly onto the hub. You then hammer the dog bone until the hub pops loose. Sometime you have to let it sit overnight if it is really stuck

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...