56 convertible "Rachael"

Guest 54fins

Guest 54fins

I have 2) 56 century sedans that a fellow had to get off his property. Even with 2, making one sedan didn't work out. So along comes a 56 convertible with a fair body and all the convertible parts- but no interior. now we have a project. So, a few 70 degrees happened last week and it was time to do some chopping. I now have a new plasma cutter just for this purpose! The 56 has some cool stuff, being a 54 buff. Dual exhaust, rag joint power steering and quite a few interesting upgrades. The trunk is going to become a buick couch and there was a lot of useful parts for the convertible. The convertible motor looked good, but was simply packed with too much sludge to even mess with. 2 more blocks to go, I hope one is usable. 56rachcarcas.jpg56donor.jpg

56 chop.jpg

56couch.jpg

56frame front.jpg

56frameback.jpg

Guest 54fins

Anyone needing 56 parts, let me know. The donor car was a rat infested rust bucket and I'm obviously going to pick through the best stuff. But I will have a could extra drive trains. I'll likely end up needing a few things and swaps r us. I find I don't have the time to deal with pulling parts to sell so it takes a swap to get my attention. What would really get my interest would be a good 322 block. I have lots of heads etc but I just don't want to do a bottom end rebuild.