MrEarl

Favorite Pictures of My Buick Reatta

Those are great looking wheels Ronnie! I also like the "blacked out" grill. Maybe I should do that to the Red...

• Thanks 1

Sometimes you just get lucky and take a photo that really nails it. I took this last night at a local Scottsdale show and shine.

20180922_181843.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hit 47000 yesterday. Got a lot of comments at Saturday’s cruise night. One was “ that’s the most interesting car I’ve seen in at least 20 years, and I’ve been around cars since the 50s”. So that’s nice. I think I also convinced one guy to buy one too. ?

5786CEFF-6A36-4A04-BE7E-7E6C3D76A2ED.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cargirl said:

Sometimes you just get lucky and take a photo that really nails it. I took this last night at a local Scottsdale show and shine.

20180922_181843.jpg

Great looking car. I've heard people say that they don't want a red Reatta because they made too many of them. I couldn't disagree more. Nothing catches your eye like a red 2-seater. :)

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to the fall colors. Fall is my favorite time of the year for driving my Reatta.

fall_creek_falls_2012-3.JPG

• Like 2

Car show run by the county today. Only Reatta. Parked next to a 40 special sedan. About 400 cars 20-25 various Buicks. 

F553B50C-FC14-44EF-84F0-8164BB46BEAC.jpeg

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Kevin M said:

Car show run by the county today. Only Reatta. Parked next to a 40 special sedan. About 400 cars 20-25 various Buicks. 

F553B50C-FC14-44EF-84F0-8164BB46BEAC.jpeg

I see you have your hood closed. I do the same when I display my car. I think it looks a lot better that way than with the hood open.

• Like 2

Went to a local all make car show with some chapter members today. 

It was a charity event for the  John Theissen Children's Foundation.

Got quite exciting when the Football player signing autographs

was Ottis Anderson, Superbowl MVP in 1991 who received a 1991 red Reatta conv. from Buick.

He came over to my car and was thrilled to see one just like the one he received in '91.

Pretty cool day   

IMG_3052.JPG

IMG_3048.JPG

• Like 4

check out the 2 Reatta's that showed up  at our Long Island  chapter friendship meet this past weekend.  both are for sale.  keep an eye on our for sale on our website.  they should be listed soon at libuickclub.org.

DSC_0736.JPG

DSC_0786.JPG

• Like 1

This is post number 9000 that I've made in my 4220 days on the forum. I'm posting a photo of my Reatta to commemorate the occasion.  😁

highway58-2.jpg

• Like 2

Great picture and congrats on the amount of posts. We started about the same time, but then you "dusted" me with the amount of posting you have done...

Edited by DAVES89 (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

Ronnie - 

That's a neat background for a beautiful Buick!!

Also, seems like a great time to acknowledge your contribution (from someone that has been here 1500 days longer than you); I think darn near everyone who has ever searched the Internet for help on their cool little two seater from Buick has run into one of your posts, your Reatta Owners Journal or this forum.

From the bottom of my heart and I think I speak for a majority of the other members, THANK YOU  for the TIME you have put into all things Reatta related, THANK YOU for the TALENT you have demonstrated in combining all the collective solutions into one resource for us Reattaphiles, and THANK YOU for you generous contribution of TREASURE which is a funny way of saying that you have taken money out of your own pocket to build and maintain the ROJ.

So Ronnie, thank you for all the Time Talent and Treasure you have contributed to the cause, it is greatly appreciated!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nittany,

I'm glad that you liked the photo. Thanks for your kindhearted words. I don't know that I deserve it all but I do appreciate it.  Thank you and all the other members who have stuck with this forum at a time when so many people are leaving.

2 minutes ago, huskykicker said:

This is my recently aquired, one owner 1990 Reatta.

Beautiful car. Welcome to the forum. Hope you stick around and tell us more about your new Reatta.

Bright white top and chrome wheels on a Reatta really makes your car stand out. Great job!