Favorite Pictures of My Buick Reatta

MrEarl

• 4 weeks later...

I stopped by my cousin's house a few days ago to drop off his Christmas card. He's 90 and lives alone so I like to spend as much time with him at Christmas time as I can. Before I left I took a couple of photos that I'm sharing with you guys just to revive this thread. They didn't turn out too good but maybe you will like them. If you have any holiday season photos of your Reatta please post them here. We all like photos! :)

IMG_20171126_113948588[1].jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is my 1989 Reatta. Not many lookers at the car ( used to be all white) until I painted it like this. Sense then I have gotten offers to buy it on a number of occasions. Once even well waiting for a red light and I had a woman follow me until I pulled over and she got out of her car and asked If I would sell it.. I'm thinking of trying another color combination (this one is becoming dull) not sure what It's going to be yet. 

20170530_092548.jpg

20170530_092614.jpg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Machiner 55 said:

Hello,

A belated Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

Ronnie, thanks for posting this photo. It's one of my favorites as well.

John F.

Same to you John!  Welcome back! 

You've been very helpful on this forum with your knowledge and hands on experience. I hope you come back often.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Ronnie and I still have that calendar above my desk. It's not accurate but I like the pictures.

That picture was taken shortly after I bought the Black [Spring of 2009] as you can see by the license plate which is from Minnesota. I hadn't bought the 'vert yet [5 years later] which is why there are only the two in the picture. Still have all the Reattas I titled to myself.

The other two were bought and parted out... 

Edited by DAVES89 (see edit history)

22 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Dave, I think this is a photo you sent me of your convertible. If it's not I can delete it. Beautiful car!

DAVES89_vert.JPG

Yep, That's it, although it's mostly my wife's car. Her part is the driving and mine is the maintenance [But there really hasn't been much]. Thanks for posting it for me.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Dave, I think this is a photo you sent me of your convertible. If it's not I can delete it. Beautiful car!

DAVES89_vert.JPG

Wow! I never knew how striking gold pinstriping would be on black paint,  that is possibly one of the best color combos on the Reatta IMO!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I thought this BBQ place was a good backdrop for a Reatta photo. The building could have been the inspiration for MrEarl's Buick Sales & Service garage. :)

bbq-1.jpg

I believe you are right Ronnie. House on the left and shop on the right. Just about right...

• Like 1