Favorite Pictures of My Buick Reatta

MrEarl

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New headlights, making the led swap even closer, changed the look of the rims some more, and decided to stick to the reatta representation with the wrap on the logo, and tinted windows (diy tint, not so good so going to pay a professional to do it right. Soon a flat black paint job to top it off and LEDs in the tail light this week. 

Snapchat-360249895.jpg

Snapchat-1705165029.jpg

Snapchat-538223562.jpg

Snapchat-1702748356.jpg

Snapchat-883370202.jpg

• Like 2

On 3/23/2016 at 10:48 AM, Ronnie said:

Thanks for starting this thread. I like to look a photos too. Here are a few of my favorite photos of my Reatta.

wilson_farm-2.thumb.JPG.bf456706fc6716d5

This photo was taken at Wilson Farms in Rockwood TN.

rugby_fall_2012-1.thumb.JPG.174a3966aa8e

This photo was take in historic Rugby, TN

56f2ac3c70b7a_devils_triangle(8).thumb.J

This photo was taken on a tour of the Devil's Triangle in East TN.

Where did you get that spoiler, Ronnie, or how did you come about getting that on your car, I'd love on for my 90 reatta. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, DAVES89 said:

Nice repair on the door. Quick service. Doesn't even look like it's been hit!

Oh no sorry to misinform you haha, these pictures were before the incident! Just thought I'd post my favorite pictures, the door is still dented but I'll make sure to take a picture of when it is all fixed up! 

2 minutes ago, RetroJohnny said:

is still dented but I'll make sure to take a picture of when it is all fixed up!

Speaking of that- could you please take several photos of the "before" situation? Close ups of dent, and well-lit photos of the inside condition as well? Do you currently have your Reatta at home? How is it getting to the Body Shop? The reason I ask- is if you could begin the dismantling process- and box up the parts- it would save you the Body Shop labor money, and make the transfer of parts much quicker, saving you even more on labor cost. Some Shops (very few) use a "Flat Rate" with older cars- because of the age, there is no computation of an "average job quote" (Book Time) to go by like a newer vehicle will have- so they will charge in 30 minute increments for work. Do you understand what I'm saying? The less you leave for him to do- the further that check goes, and Shop work (body or mechanical) adds up fast.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 91vert said:

Ronnie if I ever get out that way maybe you could take me there and we can do it together.

Looks like a great time. Do you remember how many turns in how many miles ?

Cal.

I would be happy to do that. There are 318 curves in 11 miles. Most of them are really tight turns. People who like to go fast like it because In that 11 miles there are no roads coming in from the side to worry about. Just curves.  I have been there many times and I always enjoy it. Here is a link to my latest adventure on the Tail of the Dragon.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2017 at 6:31 PM, handmedownreatta said:

im very tempted to steal your spoiler idea.after all i already have your wheels.lol.the local pull a part has four aleros.

i grabbed one from the pull a part saturday.19.99.they had several to choose from.fwi the foam gasket under it held on very well.i had to find a lug wrench to break it loose.its made of very solid stuff.i think i may paint it gloss black.

Edited by handmedownreatta (see edit history)