Favorite Pictures of My Modified Buick

We all like pictures! Sooooo

This thread is for posting pictures of YOUR Modified Buicks. Just pictures and a brief description. It will help us all know who has what and sort of put a car to a person so to speak.

So let's see them! and who knows, maybe your car will end up featured in a calendar some day.

Guest buickkuhn

My 1941 Buick special has a tri power 248ci straight eight intake and header set up I built myself along with the research with the 3 holley 94's - plus flanges from "hell gates hot rods " .

20140629_125726.jpg

20140630_142451.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Mass9192 said:

What lowering dimensions did you do for your ride? Looks clean! 

Thanks! I cut the coils for about 3.5-3.75" in front and a little over 3" in back so its got a slight rake. Here's interior and engine since I finished those up :)

IMG_20170429_172147_252.jpg

IMG_20170429_172352_157.jpg

IMG_20170522_133239_288.jpg

IMG_20170429_172118_284.jpg

• Like 6

The grill is just a factory '65 Riv piece.  It's got projector beam bulbs in the side marker area.  They work ok for driving around town, but I'll be hiding some LED driving lights or a full light bar behind the grill for driving down the highway at night.

riv8.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Black River said:

Everybody says you have to cut it, but it went right in for me.  Had to do a little mounting modification, but basically a bolt in deal.

K sweet! Will have to get one then. Thanks for the info ??

• 5 months later...
40 minutes ago, pont35cpe said:

No mine, but have you ever seen "Big Red"? I can`t even recall where I got these pictures..

Big Red 1.jpg

Big Red 2.jpg

Big Red 3.jpg

Big Red 4.jpg

I found on line, originally a `37 4dr Special, owner builder Chuck Hohbein, Beatrice, Neb. Windshield was moved back 28", has 2' chopped top and windshield is 8" wider. It has two firewalls 28" apart with access thru the golf door, battery, master cly. and most electrics are in this compartment..

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Filter is mounted to the Frame..,because its easier and a cleaner Job to change it..

And there also on, is a sandwich adapter for an Oilcooler in front of my Radiator...

The Temperature went to hot on Autobahn while towing my Caravan for Hours, at 55 mph ,in Summer.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...