MrEarl

Favorite Pictures of My Pre War Buick

Benefits of AACA Membership.

Here's mine this was at Buick National in Allentown, Pa.  Where will you see THREE OF THESE 1936 80C's at one show again. Two on the Show Field and One in Nicola Bulgari's Buick Collection. 

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

• Like 6

I recently took a photo of my 1937 Century that has been getting a lot of positive comments elsewhere so I will share it here too.

DSC_0430.JPG

• Like 8

55 minutes ago, MCHinson said:

I recently took a photo of my 1937 Century that has been getting a lot of positive comments elsewhere so I will share it here too.

DSC_0430.JPG

Looking sharp - car's not bad either!

• Like 4

I hope that Lamar doesn't mind me twisting this thread a bit. Here's a picture of my favourite pre war Buick. My '41 McLaughlin Buick Roadmaster coupe, in the garage with its hood sitting on its roof, while I do some work on it.

Keith

41BuickGarage.jpg

• Like 10

On 2/7/2017 at 3:40 PM, tigersdad said:

What a great thread this is!  Thanks Mr. Earl for starting it!!

Jay 

Novato, CA

I love it too Jay, thanks!!  Love your 32 coupe too, especially those hood side panels.

4 hours ago, Morgan Wright said:

What's the deal with this thread? All the pics are gone.

The forum switch to a new server will result in photos not showing up temporarily. How does it look now? I have not looked back through the entire discssion but it looks to me like the photos are fine now.

My 263 Engine with compund carburetion and double tube exhaust:

28482989yj.png

• Like 4

My 1934 66C - at Ephraim Hill Climb and Concours (WI) in Sep 2015

Screen Shot 2017-03-08 at 10.35.32 PM.png

• Like 7

I am brand new to this forum, and brand new to Buicks, having just acquired this beauty four days ago.  But if it's not too presumptuous, I'm going to go ahead and post a photo.  I am thrilled to have found this forum, and very grateful for the reception I have received.  I have very little history on the car, and a million questions.  Here's one for today: somewhere along the line, this car lost its data plate.  I think it's been repainted in a correct 1941 Buick color, but I don't know if it was the original color.  It looks the same as the car in post #110, above.  Is it Titian Maroon?

Buick #1.jpg

• Like 5

GORGEOUS car sir! Love the Titian Maroon, it was called Titian Red in '54. Neil you may get better exposure to questions if you post them in the pre war forum, this thread is more just for pictures. I'm sure the rest of the members would love to see your car too, maybe post in the Me and My Buick forum also. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MrEarl said:

GORGEOUS car sir! Love the Titian Maroon, it was called Titian Red in '54. Neil you may get better exposure to questions if you post them in the pre war forum, this thread is more just for pictures. I'm sure the rest of the members would love to see your car too, maybe post in the Me and My Buick forum also. 

Thank you, MrEarl.  I have already started two threads posting questions (and got lots of great answers), and I understand this thread is more just for pictures.  But it's just that I have so many questions about my car that I can't stop asking them! ^_^

• Like 3