MrEarl

Favorite Pictures of My Pre War Buick

I'm not sure mate, you'd better ask the other bloke! ūüôā

Hi Ben, how are things going?

Cheers

Paul

• Haha 1

Just wanted to share a picture of this Buick. A participant at the 2018 Concourse held at Boca. This is part of Guy Lewis collection in Pinecrest, Florida which I had the opportunity  to visit last night as part of our AACA South Fl. Chapter meeting. Was able to see just a section of his great collection. Thanks Guy for opening your garage!

EF944BBF-5F99-45A1-8550-117380681E53.jpeg

15DBF8A4-CB04-4C35-B025-82807B21A49E.jpeg

• Like 1

Wow that is spectacular. Thanks for sharing. I know a guy here in Australia who has a 1918 Buick roadster, and is restoring a much earlier one also (1910? I think). I hope to visit him in a couple of weeks so may get some pics for you.

On last weeks HCCA/AACA tour in Kingston, On we had three Model 31 touring cars on tour.  All three performed well and finished five days of driving city streets and county roads, including a gas light parade.

Regards, Gary

DSC_1426.JPG

• Like 5

1931 Model 8-67.   61k miles.  All original except paint.  Never restored.  Recently awakened from a 25 year slumber.

IMG_2420.JPG

IMG_2426.JPG

00A0A_9ERHFTfEphy_1200x900.jpg

00v0v_ffvsYEElY5b_1200x900.jpg

00x0x_kC7iEcbH3eI_1200x900.jpg

• Like 6

Fabulous car!  I love the black on black on black color scheme.  It's so nice to see a car looking like it did in 1931 and not all dolled up with two-tone paint and wide whites.