MrEarl

Show us your Buick Tobacco Memorabilia

Match Books, Lighters, Ashtrays, Cigarette Cases....anything Buick and related to cigarette, cigar, pipes etc.

002.thumb.JPG.e81988a3a48c375cd75fc980acHow's that Lamar?..................Bob

• Like 2

Tha's awesome Bob! ;):)  Love the wear on it, shows it wasn't just put in a dresser drawer and forgot about but rather used to light up a few. Wonder where the original owner is now... pushin up daisy's after dying of lung cancer maybe.... :( Glad I quit tobacco some 40 years ago. Well maybe a cigar ever now and then.

Thanks for sharing. Anyone else?

Yeah, I imagine that lighter spent more than a day or two knocking around in a  Buick plant. Maybe Flint........................Bob

• Like 1

Cool, I have a '54 one displayed in my cars ashtray, but it's not from Brown's. :)

Thanks for sharing!

Edited by MrEarl
typo (see edit history)

One thing a lighter ISN'T good for, is removing the fuel cap off a rental truck with external large tank, with short fill spout to CHECK FUEL LEVEL.  Had a customer start to do that one night, and we saw his intent, JUST before he LITE up the lot.

Dale in Indy  

No lighters, but I may have a matchbook or 2.

20160411_150301[1].jpg

and a single ashtray

ashtray.jpg

Edited by bhclark (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Not sure what you would call this, but its from a cigar.

Hey Hometowner,

You'd call it a cigar band, and you'd casually toss it next to your Buick Management Meeting cocktail coaster, during your pow-wow at the Flint Industrial Executives Club. As the representative for Folger's Buick, Charlotte, NC, celebrating the FIEC's 40th Anniversary, the subject of your meeting: Reliability Is Your Business.

Cigar Ring Hometown Buick.JPG

If you were a thoughtful type, you'd bring the cigar band home to your adolescent son, who would either wear it himself as a ring, or give it to his girlfriend. 

Ashtrays 1X.jpg

Ashtrays 2X.jpg

Sadly, I imagine there's little left to celebrate these days, and wonder if the Flint Industrial Executives Club's building is still standing.

TG 

Edited by TG57Roadmaster (see edit history)
  • Like 3