6 Volt Lincoln Battery Box/case.

I'm looking for a "Battery Box" that a 6 Volt "OPTIMA" battery will fit inside. This box is made to housed the optima battery. The POS & NEG termial post comes thru the top. This battery box looks like a real 6 volt car battery. I can find the Battery in the box as one unit, My battery is one one week old at this time, I just need the box/case. (If it says Lincoln on the sides that will be great) New or used cool.gif" border="0

Thanks for the reply, I talked with Earl Brown, A matter of fact I got most of my Lincoln Engine parts from him. He does not have the battery case, He has another Battery with the Lincoln name on it. I'm going to take a old 6 volt battery and remove the inner's and make my battery fit<BR>inside. I can't find anyone to sale me just the "BOX"! Thanks again. Willie cool.gif" border="0

• 1 month later...

Becasue of complaints from a battery company to FORD the seller of the battery case Allen Wheilihan in MAryland had to stop building them.He can provided that you send him a used case.<BR>Regards<P>gene epsteinnull