HPOF at Hershey

I have an old Buick that I am going to be bringing to Hershey. I have it entered in the HPOF class. Can anyone tell me what I can except when they judge this car. What do they judge? It is an original car but Iknow the coil and fan belt is not correct. Do they deduct points for this? How many? Does it still have a chance to do good in this class. Guys have told me it should do well in this class. Also I will be trailing this car do they have a place to unload this car on a flat surface? and to park this trailer. I know the car must be driving onto the show field. Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Can't give any comment on the trailering part of your question. With the blue/yellow field moves, who knows - maybe someone from Hershey region has the answer.<P>As for HPOF - the cars are not judged in the normal sense of the term - they are certified (or not certified as the case may be). The team looks at the vehicle to detemine if it is indeed substantially original. They look at the four major areas, i.e. chassis, engine compartment, interior and exterior. They will then make a decision regarding certification as an HPOF vehicle.