Sign in to follow this  

Steering Wheel Restoration

Can anyone also advise me on who does good and reasonable jobs on restoring Lincoln steering wheels? I need to have my 40 Zephyr steering wheel redone. I know of those who advertise in Hemmings. Can you suggest any of them or have others that you know about. Thanks, Roy

Roy,<BR>I had my '32 Plymouth steering wheel done by<P>Automotive Specialties<BR>11240 East Sligh Ave.<BR>Seffner FL 33584<P>It cost around $250 as I recall. It came back absolutely perfect and they did it quickly. I highly recommend this firm based on my experience.<P>------------------<BR>Bob Mead<BR>Fayetteville, TN

Thanks Bob, I will follow up on this. Do you know if they have an internet address or do you have their telephone number off hand? Roy

Thanks for the steering wheel information. I had the exact same question!

I looked up Automotive Specialties on the internet and found their number but when I called, it was a non-working number. Does anyone have a new number for them or are they even in business anymore?

Materal,<BR>The two numbers that last worked for me were:<BR>1-800-676-1928 and 1-813-623-6968 (Fax).<BR>What number did you call that was not in service? Maybe we can track them down.<P>------------------<BR>Bob Mead<BR>Fayetteville, TN