Question about Chevy 1 1/2 ton Truck 1935/36

Guest PrePress

Guest PrePress

Hi! Perhaps my question doesn't belong to a forum subject, but I hope for the help. I don't live in the USA and it is difficult for me to be guided in the American forums. Perhaps you will prompt where it is better to ask this question.

I look for the image of a design of the Chevy 1 1/2 ton Truck 1935/36 (157 and 131 wheelbase) on which it is possible to see the angle of installation of the engine and the propeller shafts. Similar to the image which I place here, but about Chevy .post-156460-0-54176700-1457560172_thumb.

You do not give us much to go on. But if you want to know the angle of the engine in the chassis here is an easy way to figure it out.

Jack the chassis up and level it. Put a level on the carburetor mounting flange (intake manifold). The carburetor should be level and the rear of the engine should be level or down slightly. Probably 5 to 7 degrees.

Guest PrePress

I will explain the question. I have no Chevy 1935,1936  truck. But how this truck is designed  - is interesting to me. I have found many images in the Internet, but they haven't given a definite answer about the angle of installation of the engine. It seemed to me that the engine can be installed horizontally.