Chinese Script

Machiner 55

Those posts are part of a pattern of computerized Korean Spam attacks that have targeted this forum and others. If you see any similar spam posts, please click the report button on one of the posts. That will alert the moderators and we will ban the spammer and delete all of his posts.

Apparently the spammers found a security vulnerability in the forum software that they have been able to avoid the spam filters. The software experts are working on the long term solution to the problem but for the short term, report one of the spammer's posts and the moderators will eliminate that particular spammer and all of his posts.  

Click the Notifications icon in the header of the forum

When the dialog box opens click Options

When the My Settings pages opens click the My Notifications option (which is the last option in the left hand list)

When your Notification page opens you can then select (either individually or in bulk) the messages you would like to delete (the delete button will be at the bottom of the page)

Bob

• Like 1

I had to kill all of my forum notifications because the flood of emails was getting so obnoxious.  I'm sure it has been taking its toll on the email servers, and I was still getting email notifications at 7:00 last night from Korean spam that was posted 16 hours earlier.  It's hard to track important emails when they are burred in the middle of hundreds of spam messages...

Click the Notifications icon in the header of the forum

When the dialog box opens click Options

When the My Settings pages opens click the My Notifications option (which is the last option in the left hand list)

When your Notification page opens you can then select (either individually or in bulk) the messages you would like to delete (the delete button will be at the bottom of the page)

Bob

Thank you. That worked.