Summer 2002 Rummage Box now on-line!

The summer Rummage Box was mailed yesterday. The on-line version is now available! <P>I divided this issue into two pages but you should be able to navigate back and forth between them without any trouble. I did this because there were some photos, which I did not optimize for the web (keeping just one page made the load time really S-L-O-W)!! This will make for slightly slow loading (esp. page 2) but I wanted the photos to be of clearest quality so that editors could cut and paste from the web apge instead of having to scan them themselves. Please let me know if you would rather have a faster load time or pictures that you can cut and paste.<P><A HREF="http://www.aaca.org/publications/rummagebox/2002/summer/02summer.htm" TARGET=_blank>Summer 2002 Rummage Box</A>

Guest BruceW

Thanks Judy!<P>Will the color versions of the pics (where available) also be available for download?<p>[ 06-14-2002: Message edited by: BruceW ]

Bruce,<P>I have not seen a hard copy yet. Brooke sent it to me on a CD. The pictures that you see on the web are as they were on the CD. So, I think that is what is going to be in the hard copy, which should come in about a day. Sorry I do not have a definite answer.

Bruce:<BR> Color pictures are off the budget scale; but you'll find them clear and sharp. When I was working before I retired (not sure you were out of grade school in those days hahaha), all of the big companies put out their "company organs" in b&w. You'll find this publication to be "first shirt" as they said in the military.<BR> and PS - Bruce, the "grade school" part was a joke.....mostly on me, since I'm the unfortunate one with all the white hair...which equals "old" haha<P>[ 06-17-2002: Message edited by: Dynaflash8 ]<p>[ 06-23-2002: Message edited by: Dynaflash8 ]