Spring 202 Rummage Box

BruceW

Got the new Rummage Box in the mail today. New look and feel. I especially like that some shorter articles are incorporated (in addition to the longer full page articles) This makes it nice when you have only small area to fill.<BR>Good job Publications Committee!

Brooke is a very capable editor who deserves every one of his Master Editor Awards. He does a great job with Members News and he will be a great asset to the Rummage Box. I'm glad to see him involved in the publication.<P>I remember when he contacted this fledgling new editor last year about exchanging newsletters. I agreed... but when I received the first copy of Members News... I contacted Brooke again to see if he was sure he wanted to exchange with our basement published rag. We have since corresponded often and shared items. <P>Best wishes to Brooke as a member of the Rummage Box staff!

Yep Bruce and Judy, we turned out a great new issue. Thanks for the compliments. Brooke will be a great new Editor, and we are fortunate enough to be able to print and mail from the same place, which means less handling time from printing to your doorstep. We had a great editor for four years and now we have another great editor. It's terrific that we have people like this who are willing to "step up to the plate". Everybody use whatever you can in your newsletters. That's what we're making all this effort for. The Rummage Box is AACA's version of a "house organ". "House Organs" are publications put out to and for the people, in house, who are with major corporations. But, please Bruce, (grinning) it's published by the Regions Committee folks, not the Publications Committee folks. (said with another broad smile}. Look for the next one on June 16, the day after the next "tax day"<P>[ 04-16-2002: Message edited by: Dynaflash8 ]<p>[ 04-16-2002: Message edited by: Dynaflash8 ]