Autumn Rummage Box

24T42

Bruce,<P>I have checked on two different computers here at the house and it loads fine. Barker checked at work and it loaded fine. According to FP, the page should load in 27 seconds at 28.8 and 15 seconds at 56.6. I have not heard from anyone else.<P>Maybe Peter has an idead or two. Peter???

24T42,<P>Thanks for the info.<P>Hmmmm... I'm still getting just the side bar that shows Publications and a Document Done message but nothing ever comes up. <BR>Been trying it here at work on T1 line with Netscape 4.7 on two different systems. Feeling stoopid. confused.gif" border="0 Will try it again when I get home.<P>Thanks.

At different times on different sites I have had problems with "Netscrape" and "Internet Exploder". I have also tried and had problems with "third party" browsers too. So, I keep a couple of browsers around and ready to go. If a one of them does not work with a site, I try another.<P>If they would just sit down and follow the HTTP/HTML standards it would be great. Unfortunately very few (I know of none) of the GUI design tools generates correct HTML. Microsoft HTML creation tools seem to generate the worst HTML errors, but then their browswer seems to know how to handle most of their blunders. I'd think it was a conspiracy on Microsoft's part, but then I would be guilty of thinking they are a monopoly that is abusing its power. rolleyes.gif" border="0<P>If you are designing web pages, please run your pages through something like <a href="http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/">HTML Tidy</a> which you can get through the <a href="http://www.w3.org/">W3C.org</a> web site. If everyone did that the web would be an easier place to get around.