"Phillips 66" Revisited

Back on May 17th, Terry Bond mentioned that he had run across an interesting story about how Phillips 66 got its name. I went to the Phillips website, read the story and decided I would like to share it with the readers of "The Rambler". I e-mailed the webmaster asking for permission to reprint their copywrited article and waited for a reply.<P>On July 5th, while my bride and I were vacationing on the Cape of Cod, I received a reply from them. Becky Jueneman, Investor & Public Relations Department, gave me permission to reprint the article provided I identified Phillips 66 as the source and requested a copy of the newsletter it was printed in.<P>She said the delay in replying to my e-mail was caused by my addressing it to the "Webmaster" and they were unsure as to who should reply. If any of you wish to seek permission to reprint this article, here is the e-mail address that Becky gave me...<P> rljuene@ppco.com <P>I hope this cuts down the response time that I endured. grin.gif" border="0