Website Seminars

Ron<P>Please give some thought to having a seminar in Philly next year similar to the Publications Seminar. That is have guest speakers tell us how they do things. <P>I would like to see included: How to add animation, sound, what are some tips to make editing and setting up a webpage easier. And please stress to anyone participating - MAKE IT IN PLAIN ENGLISH! NOT COMPUTEREEZE<P>Ruth

Good idea and timely. A year ago when we gave the first weboriented seminar there were a lot of people who had little or no experience, and there were very few region or chapter sites. A lot changed this last year and the audience made our repeat of the basic somewhat outdated. <P>Next year we will have more experience and one year of the website contest. The idea of a seminar along the lines of the publications seminar will be better. Timing the web after the publications (or vice versa) is also a good idea.<P>Ray Fairfield is the new Chairman of the Internet Committee and I will pass these ideas to him, if he does not get on here soon wink.gif.

Hiya! The presentation I gave at Philadelphia is available off the Tidewater Region's web site at <A HREF="http://www.aaca.org/tidewater." TARGET=_blank>www.aaca.org/tidewater.</A> Go to our 'Contact Us' page, and then click on the Secretary/Webmaster title. That will take you to the block with my contact information. You will see a button called "The Internet Zone" - click it to launch the presentation.<p>[This message has been edited by Posti (edited 02-16-2001).]