Approval of web editors contest?

24T42

Ron, <P>I must have missed something. It is my understanding from the posts here that the subject of your moustash came up at a judges breakfast. How did that happen? What class did it fall under - HPOF or special interest? I know they tried to do this in Philly and you escaped with your life and moustash intact. Sorry to hear that you did not have such luck in Hershey.<P>Now to my question. Did the Board approve the web editor contest? If so, did they make any changes?<P>24T42<P>PS - I would like thank you for all that you have done for the DFer's and AACA in general. This includes the sacrificing of your beloved moustash!

Got caught - 'stash gone - raised money for library - nuff said.<P>The website contest awards falls under the category of National Awards and has to go to that Committee before it is presented to the AACA Board. They will meet in December and then present their findings to the Board in February. So far I have received no recommendations for changes from any of the Directors who reviewed the proposal. It's probably a good idea to have another round of review before the NA Committee meets. Will work on that.