Studebaker Light-Six Ring & Pinion Needed

I am in desperate need of a replacement pinion - or preferably a ring and pinon set for the differential of my 1922 Studebaker EJ Light-Six Roadster. The rear pinion bearing failed and ruined the pinion gear.<P>The ring and pinion set is a 4.55 ratio. The ring gear is 10" diameter with 50 teeth and has a 12 bolt pattern on a 5 1/2" circle. It is marked "3T" and with "455". The pinion has (or should I say "had"?) 11 teeth, is marked "B" and with "455" and has a total length of 8 1/2".<P>I also need a lead on where I can get replacement bearings for this job. Bearings needed are (numbers are Timken):<BR>Rear Pinion: 3196 with 3120 outer race<BR>Front Pinion: 2690+ with 2620+ outer race<BR>2 Differential: 366X with 363 outer race<BR>2 Axle: 3381 T + with 3320 outer race<P>I should also replace the seals - the seals for the pinion are 2 felts 5/16" thick, 1-13/16" ID and 2-5/16" OD. I also need the full set of seals for both sides of the rear axle.<P>Thanks in advance for any and all help, advice, (and mostly a pinion). I also have a '24 EM Light-Six Touring and a '32 Dictator Regal Sedan. I have accumulated a rather large collection of parts and pieces - just never the ones I need! If I can ever be of help to anyone else, please ask and I will try.<P>- Rick Larrick, Atlanta, GA<BR> crlarrick@smyrnacable.net

Think I found what I need. I found someone in PA who has a rear end from a '24 Light-Six. I'll probably pick it up at Hershey. Either the gears will it or I'll replace the full axle. I found all the bearings at Olcar Bearings.

- Rick Larrick crlarrick@smyrnacable.net