Roj

Lexington Automobile parts

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 4:37 PM, GregLaR said:

Hi Roj, I've been been following your progress (or lack of) and wish you all the luck with this rare auto. It seems others here are familiar with this particular car but I am not. Would you be kind enough to post an image or two of it?

Best,

Greg

Greg,

Although it does look like I am striking out a lot, actually I have had very good luck.  I have purchased a windshield frame for the car, in process of purchasing two more Lexington's, a 1917 and 1920 and have a lead on 2 more.

Several people have called, emailed, or written me with help, all because of this forum.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

• Like 2

Very cool. Thanks for the images. If it were mine, I would restore it as well.

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 7:31 AM, Roj said:

Robert I received the payment for t5he wheels and shipping. Ill send out this week and email you the tracking number . Thanks Mike

Thank you, it's a fun project, and I'm happy to have it.

Ill try get pics tonight. I have the wheels . They look unused NOS! and the correct size. Mike 

Thanks, I appreciate it.  It will be nice to have it on 4 wheels.

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 3:02 PM, Roj said:

Looking for Lexington parts, headlights, front emblem, radiator cap, or anything anyone might have. I have started the process of restoring a 1917 Lexington in pretty rough shape, but it's a process and I want to get it back on the road.

I am also needing some of the same parts. Anyone with leads would be appreciated.  Thanks