1969 Fury 111 4 door Rear Screen

Love you're rew with the brew,

Not that I have any idea if the people up here will ship down under, do know that Yank English is different than Queens English and I once spent a month trying to special order a tool noted in my MG service manual that I already owned and could buy off the shelf at any hardware store. Do know that to get your rear screen you will have to ask for a rear window glass   http://www.metropartsmarket.com/glass/classicautoglass-c6s7.html and you may need to add USA to this link.

Edited by Digger914 (see edit history)

Gidday Digger, Did you know that we have a famous slang name "Digger" for our World War Aussie Soldiers, this name came from their digging trenches on the frontlines as defence (and assault) with the enemy.

Thanks to you and Keiser both for a lead on Fury 111 "Back Glass!!" 

You are right, we speak and spell different english to you guys but, that old song "You say Potartoe I say Potaaytoe" is a good example of how we can all differ.

R

Gidday Digger, Did you know that we have a famous slang name "Digger" for our World War Aussie Soldiers, this name came from their digging trenches on the frontlines as defence (and assault) with the enemy.

Thanks to you and Keiser both for a lead on Fury 111 "Back Glass!!" 

You are right, we speak and spell different english to you guys but, that old song "You say Potartoe I say Potaaytoe" is a good example of how we can all differ.

R

About the end of the Viet Nam war an old sergeant hung the name Digger on me and it stuck, I didn’t know that it was a famous slang name down under.  I learned most of my Queens English by listening to my great aunt, she was a very proper lady from New Zeeland who didn’t curse or use slang. By the time I was restoring the MG my great uncle had passed on and my aunt could tell me that the screen was the windshield, the bonnet was the hood and the hood was the convertible top, but she wasn't much on tools so it took me a while to find a 5/8 bent ring spanner. Glad I could help translate your rear screen  to glass.